HERE IS A LIST OF SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR YOUR TRIP
REMEMBER: We are a boat in lodge, travel lite and be sure to pack in water proof containers.
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Passport and other valid ID
- Letter from absentee parent if both parents are not traveling with minor children (Certified)
- Medications (if prescription, bring that as well )
- Personal Items
- Life Jacket
- Food and Beverage
- Fishing License (We do not sell them in camp)
- Fishing Tackle, Rods and Reels
- Warm and Cold weather clothes
- Rubber boots
- Good Rain Gear (Gore Tex)
- Paper Products (Towels, Toilet Paper )
- Charcoal and lighter fluid
- Cooking Oil for fish
- Ziploc Bags (assorted sizes)
Fishing Picture Gallery
If you are interested in seeing what sort of fish are caught on the lake check out the gallery here.
We are always interested in getting more pictures of our lodge and all the critters caught around it so if you have a great photo from your trip to Woman Lake Lodge, do not hesitate to send it over to Greg Erickson to have it proudly displayed on our site!